- Naming rights to Upstairs Live Cafe, Downstairs Live Venue, or select areas of the facility (stages, bars, etc.)
- Upstairs Live programming sponsor
- Downstairs Live programming sponsor
- VIP mezzanine (balcony) seating for select Downstairs Live events
- VIP ticket service - personal assistance with orders through your Corporate Partner concierge
- Advertising space on WCL print-at-home concert tickets
- Exhibit space – lobby table, interactive display area and product sampling opportunities
- Program sponsor for WCL developed programs (programs can be developed per sponsor's request)
- Exclusive opportunities by product category
- Tickets for select events
- Parking passes for select events
- Signage opportunities throughout the venue
- Go-Bo projected image of your logo in Upstairs or Downstairs Live
- Promotional opportunities in Artists' green rooms (back stage area reserved for performing artists)
- Pre or post show "meet and greet" with artist (based on artist availability)
- Promotional opportunities on World Cafe Live website
- Recognition in Sponsors' section in "Live Access" - World Cafe Live's weekly e-newsletter which reaches over 80,000 subscribers per week
- Sponsor recognition in targeted e-blasts (targeted e-blasts vary by genre and programming types)
- Customized special one off e-blast promotions for sponsors based on relevance to WCL programming and audience
- Banner ad placement on the WCL ticketing page
- Banner ad placement on the Live Access e-blast
- In-house 30-second visual commercials on box office plasma screen (sponsor provides message, if commercial is not available WCL will create a slide with your company's logo and message)
- In-house 30-second visual commercial on Downstairs Live projection screen (sponsor provides message, if commercial is not available WCL will create a slide with your company's logo and message)
- On-stage announcements at select shows (subject to artists approval)
- Bar advertising - coasters, napkins, neons, drink special boards, menu covers, etc.
- Sponsorship identification on various WCL print advertising
- » Philadelphia: weekly advertising in Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Weekly, and Philadelphia City Paper
- » Wilmington: Spark, 55 Hours, or Out & About Magazine
- Opportunity to have sponsored events promoted on weekly radio buys with WXPN
- Food discounts for company employees or organizational members
- Ticket discounts for company employees or organizational members
- Discounts on Private Event rentals
- Backstage tour and drink with World Cafe Live founder, Hal Real
- Founder/President Hal Real as guest speaker for your event
- Access to exclusive WXPN in-studio World Cafe radio recording sessions
- Invitations to WXPN World Cafe radio recording sessions in Downstairs Live
- VIP mezzanine/balcony seating for Friday Free at Noon concerts in Downstairs Live
- Priority notification when complimentary tickets become available
- Invitations to Bridge Sessions and ClassicAlive sessions of WCL's non-profit partner, LiveConnections
- Live After Five - A nightly happy hour from 5 to 7pm presented by World Cafe Live. (live entertainment can be included)
- Philly Rising Open Mic - Philadelphia's premier Open Stage event hosted by Boy Wonder. Every Monday in Upstairs Live starting at 7pm.
- Peanut Butter & Jams - A weekly lunchtime concert series for kids and the people who drive them.
- Individual Shows - Corporate sponsors can present individual shows at any time. World Cafe Live presents world-class performers of all genres, including blues, country, rock, indie rock, jazz and more.
- beta hi-fi Festival - A week long music festival of emerging local & regional artists, providing an invaluable resource for supporting ground-breaking music. Discover the best & brightest from the Philadelphia region
- Craft Beer and Grilled Cheese - We have taken two of the best things on earth and paired them together – Grilled Cheese and Craft Beer – and paired them together in unexpected and delicious ways.
- 4W5 Blues Jam – A free weekly blues jam featuring Wilmington's best blues musicians.
- Community Spotlight Night
- LiveConnections (WCL sponsored 501(c)(3) non-profit) – Bridge Sessions, ClassicAlive concerts and LiveStudio
The World Cafe Live audience is the ideal target demographic for your business. WCL guests are educated, affluent, and loyal. Their loyalty to WCL extends to the businesses they support and products they buy. This is a uniquely committed audience that you can reach through sponsorship of World Cafe Live.
LOYAL, UPSCALE CONSUMERS WITH PURCHASING POWER
For more information, contact
Download this page as a PDF.